Why should you consider fostering with ACS?
We know become a foster parent is a huge decision and not one to be taken lightly. We are here to help! We can answer any questions you have, as well as giving lots of information about fostering, and you can be confident you won't be under any pressure to commit. Instead, you'll recieve open and honest advice to suit you and your families circumstances.
There has never been a better time to consider fostering. Each year over 30,000 children come into care and a 1/4 of these children are Black and Asian.
Foster parent satisfaction
Ofsted report rating
Foster parents would recommend us
Helpline for someone to talk to
When you foster with us, you’ll receive:
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A generous financial package
- A comprehensive training programme
- Regular peer group meetings
- A calendar of events, activities and days out for you, your family and the children you care for
- Access to key local community groups and further support resources
- Regular home support visits from your personal Link Worker
- Paid respite