Interested in fostering a Catholic child?
Our goal is simple - to give every child we care for the best start in life with foster parents who can provide not only a caring home, but by meeting their individual cultural and religious needs.
Foster parents do amazing work every day with children that are unable to live with their own families. In England, 79,000 children are in foster care. We need Roman Catholic foster parents to meet the cultural and religious needs of children from Roman Catholic backgrounds, as we believe every child deserves to grow up in a loving, nurturing family home – somewhere they can feel valued and have their own identity.
That’s why we’re one of the only independent fostering agencies providing bespoke cultural and faith-based foster placements.
Could you offer a safe and stable home to a Roman Catholic child for as long as they need it?
When you foster with us, you’ll receive:
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A generous financial package
- A comprehensive training programme
- Regular peer group meetings
- A calendar of events, activities and days out for you, your family and the children you care for
- Access to key local community groups and further support resources
- Regular home support visits from your personal Link Worker
- Paid respite
Could you foster a Roman Catholic child?
You don’t need to be married to foster, or even living with a partner, we welcome people regardless of their relationship status or sexuality. All we ask is:
- You have a spare bedroom?
- You are over 21 years old?
- You enjoy the company of young people?
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to see the positive wherever possible?
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Foster parent satisfaction
Ofsted report rating
Foster parents would recommend us
Helpline for someone to talk to
Other benefits of working with ACS
We offer our foster parents a competitive allowance. Why not try out our finance calculator to see how fostering may affect your income.
Your training start with us during your fostering assessment and will continue throughout your fostering career.
Great rewards and benefits for foster parents
At ACS, our foster parents have a great online portal, giving them access to all our latest news, fostering resources and amazing discounts at hundreds of popular retailers, restaurants and family days out.
Fostering Service Manager
Supervising Social Worker
Senior Supervising Social Worker
Education and Participation Support Worker
Supervising Social Worker
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
One of our team is available to talk to you over the phone to answer any of your fostering queries.
Visit an office
Active Care Solutions, Pure Office, Broadwell Rd, Oldbury, B69 4BY